Thursday, August 21, 2008

Seven!

Jason and I have made it seven whole years together today!

Today, seven years ago, we were able to go through the Bountiful LDS temple and be sealed together for time and all eternity. He was so cute that day! He was so anxious and excited at the same time. He'll kill me for posting this but during one of our photos, he put his hand on my butt, just cause he could.

I was a mess before getting to the temple. I couldn't relax and was crazy anxious. Then once we got to the temple and got inside, all of the anxiety and craziness dissipated almost immediately. It was really neat! I'll never forget that about that day. I'll also never forget the weather. J was so worried he'd have to be out in the hot weather in a monkey suit and be dying of heat but we were blessed to have excellent temp.s and a slight breeze taking pictures around the temple. It was so beautiful! Then later that evening as we were heading down to the Anniversary Inn, we were trudging through torrential downpours finding the place. Later, we heard that there was a tornado in SLC that evening. We had luckily scheduled our reception for the next evening instead of for that night. Then, if that wasn't enough cool weather info for ya, the next night during our indoor ring ceremony, it was really windy but by the time we went outside for the reception, the wind subsided. As Napoleon would say..LUCKEEEE!

I love my mag. He's such an amazing guy and cracks me up like no other. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes. Literally. I have a bad memory. I honestly consider myself lucky to be able to be with him for life and beyond! Happy anniversary Jas! I love you!

No comments: