Friday, May 2, 2008

A bunch of info

So, I totally spaced putting on here that Sunday was my niece's birthday. She was my very first niece. Happy belated Taylor! Sorry. Also yesterday was my brother's birthday. My brother is one of a kind. He's a loyal, devoted father and dad and friend, and an extremeley hard worker - you'd be hard pressed to find someone who works as hard as he does at everything he attempts. He's my big bro and he taught me the joys of listening to music loudly in my car. :) Happy birthday dodo!

Also, something else that is interesting is I might have a job as a dance teacher. I have always wanted to teach dance. It's one of my things on my life list. So, this makes it even more exciting to be able to say that I've done. I'm excited to give it a try and see what comes of it. It's sort of the end of the year for dance though so, it may be that I just sub for the end of this year and then start out in the fall but, I'm way excited because I think I'll be able to teach older girls which is more of my comfort zone rather than little girls.

Also, I have a bone to pick. I'm am so sick of people lying to me. It's one of my biggest pet peeves. If you aren't going to do something, DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE! I get my hopes up and then they get smashed down. I just think it's rude. Period. I've had people tell me things lately that seem like everything's just fine and then when it comes down to it, they don't pull through. So, I'm just frustrated with it. Okay, I'll get off the soapbox.

No comments: