Monday, June 17, 2013

Grandma Grace

On May 25, 2013 a spectacular person exited this life.  She was beloved by all who knew her.  Grace Cowles, I remember when I was just getting to know you, my own grandma had just passed away.  You told me that you would take over the position of my grandma.  That meant the world to me!  I hope you will be able to meet up with my grandma to tell her what a great job you've done; although I know you're too humble to do so.
We love you Grace and will miss you terribly!





























I heart this picture!

You'll have to forgive me if I didn't get a photo of you.  Jim and Sue....I tried. :)
It's moments like the passing of a beloved one that we are reminded of how thankful we should be for family's! I'm so glad to be a part of this one!

I stole this photo from Kathy's blog.  
 Thanks for the wonderful example you set!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Great pictures! I love this post about Grandma.