Friday, April 27, 2012

Big Storm

Our little Allie has some big fears of a few things.  One of them being wind.  We don't know exactly why but every time it's windy she becomes a little ball of static cling to my side.  When asked why she's so fearful of the wind, she usually says "I dunno."  But when pressed, it's as if she thinks everything will blow away when the wind comes round. 

Last night we had a pretty wild wind, thunder, and rain storm at dusk that kept up for a while.  She kept asking where her dad was and when he'd get home. (How cute is that?)  He was just at the store but even in our prayer she asked that he'd get home safely. :)  Which he did.  Anywho, at bedtime, fearing she'd not leave my side I assured her that she could sleep with her lamp light on till I went to sleep.  Luckily, it worked.  I stole this shot before heading to bed. 
Don't you think there should be a website of pictures just of people sleeping??  They are so peaceful.

No comments: