Monday, May 17, 2010

A few words of wisdom

I've heard a few things the last couple of days that I'd like to share.

In church yesterday I heard, in essence:
No matter if you're 70, 80, or 90, we have only been here on Earth for a few years. The third host of Heaven that were cast out for rebellion, have been here for thousands of years. They know the in's and out's of deception and they know how to deceive you and how to tempt you.

I recently heard this on the radio.

It's hard to be overweight, it's hard to lose weight, and it's hard to maintain a healthy weight. Choose your hard.

Two totally different topics that struck a cord with me. I thought they were worth sharing! And that's all folks.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So true! I'm glad that you shared that!! Makes you feel a bit better doesn't it!