Thursday, May 13, 2010

Alison and Koa

An old friend of ours got married over the weekend and we were lucky enough to get invited. I added this photo to show the pretty roses on her bolero. They're very hard to see but they are there, in white, and they're gorgeous!
They had a really cute theme of red, white, and baby blue. Crisp, clean, and very beautiful!
The cake. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore wedding cakes? I do. I wish I could create them myself.

She and the ladies in the wedding party all wore red shoes. Such a classy and fun addition! Thanks for letting us be a part of such a special day of yours!

These two are such go getters! Alison just passed the bar and is an attorney at law and Koa plans to take the bar in the next month or two. They are going to be forces to be reckoned with! happy Wedding!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

OOO! I love her dress! Very cool!