Monday, June 1, 2009

Where are zu?

Allie's in the fun stage of toddler talk and it's so endearing to hear! I just want to tape record every single conversation right now.

When we head up to my mom's house in the valley, (Kent and Jason can just shut up about me calling it THE valley - cuz that's what it's called okay?) Ahem. And in THE valley there are horses right? One day on the way up there, we saw a horse that had just had a colt. There weren't any cars around so I pulled over and we all got out and pet the horses and the colt. Shhhhh. Don't tell my kids but I had just as much fun, if not more, than they did. We said goodbye after a minute and then went on our way. Well, we pass this pasture every time we go up there and so I try and point out the horses for the girls to look at and Allie always says Horsie? Horsie? And then I point out where she should look for them.

Today, we had to go the doctor's office. We turned down a street in which Allie all the sudden thought we were up in THE valley again and started saying 'Horsie? Where are zu? Horsie? Horsie, where are zu?' I just grinned from ear to ear because it was so stinkin cute.

Too bad they were BOTH diagnosed with ear infections. I swear they're contagious!

No comments: