Friday, May 15, 2009

Amazon's offer..too good to refuse

I get these emails from Pinching your Pennies every once in a while with good deals listed on them and today, this one caught my eye.

Free MP3 downloads from Amazon. Hurry! 825 songs to choose from - All kinds of great music!

They were right. Check out the titles of some of the songs that I just had to write down to share with you. These are actual song titles btw.

Ride the Nuclear Wave!
Ear, Nose, Throat.
Motel Blues.
Gauze.
Taking the farm.
I'm sorry, baby, but you can't stand in my light anymore. - a fav. title-
Your Big hands.
Eating Toothpaste.
My night with the prostitute from Marseille. -yet another great one-
and finally,
Sorry for freaking out on the phone last night. - A great way to apologize. -

Hope at least one of them made you smile.

No comments: