Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a while

Here are some photo's that I finally am able to post. I know it's been a while but this is what you get with me lately. I'm just going to talk about them and then post a bunch. The flight from my birthday is first. The extra guy in the photo's is my pilot. I was sitting in the pilot's seat but he did most of the actual flying work. (It was a heck of a lot to take in in two hours! I was a bit overwhelmed) Ellyse and Jason got to fly with us. That was neat! Then there are photo's of the rock canyon between St. George and Vegas. We went down last weekend and got away. It was a lot of fun. However, when I went to order my photo's, only 1/2 came through so I'll have to share some of our AWESOME SUITE later. Vegas was a blast btw and a MUCH needed break from real life!!! Loved it. Wanna go back soon.





No comments: