Friday, November 21, 2008

I've been tagged.

8's
8 places I like to eat.
- El Matador
- Cafe Rio, Costa Vida
- Applebee's
- Ruby River!!
- Subway
- Rainbow Gardens - mostly for the atmosphere
- Blue Iguana
- It's been a long time but I remember liking Tepenyaki quite a bit.
8 Shows I like to watch on TV
- Ugly Betty!
- Grey's Anatomy
- 30 Rock - even though I usually watch it on the computer, it's on while my other two shows are on.
- Bewitched
- Friends
- Good Things Utah
- Biggest Loser
- Bachelor, Bachelorette
8 things that happened yesterday
- I didn't exercise
- I was sick
- J did one of the nicest things he's ever done for me!
- I worked
- My voice was gone
- I talked to my sister-in-law about her baby news and found out she'll be started a week from today.
- I was up several times in the night with a sick E and yet, it was one of the best night's sleep I've had in a while. Weird but true.
- I watched Ugly Betty and Grey's in real time, usually it's DVR'd and watched as time allows.
8 things I love about fall
- the crisp air
- the warm days
- the pretty colors
- going up to my mom's and being in the O Valley for the beautiful colors
- watching J get all dressed up for Halloween
- dressing up the girls and me for Halloween
- the smell of Cinnamon, apple crisp, harvest home, scents that get burned, scentsy'd, or welcome home aroma'd.
- Christmas shopping!
8 things on my wish list
- To make our payments each month and be able to have fun too.
- A garage - those of you who have them and don't use them for cars, YOU are on my list!
- Safety for our kids
- A great Thanksgiving and Christmas with no hard feelings from anyone. "Can't we all just get along?"
- Heck, these are wishes.. My pilot's license
- A freakin nice car and money to pay for all the costs of it.
- A freakin nice house and money to pay for all the cost of it.
- To lose some more weight easily and keep it off for good!
8 people I'm tagging
- This took a long time so if you'd like to be tagged, consider yourself tagged, if not don't be bothered.

No comments: