Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween.


Do you see anything unusual?

I really quite enjoy this holiday. We've done some really fun things this week and we have fun things to come. Last night, in particular, we got to have some old chum's come over and watch Young Frankshtein. I'd never seen it before and I was actually quite impressed. It's pretty entertaining and pretty funny too. I'd recommend it if you haven't taken the time to watch it yet. Igor's my favorite character in the movie.

I also think it's fun to search the web for fun ghost pictures and fun Halloween articles. I thought I'd share a few of the ones that I found.

Tonight we get to go eat dinner in a pumpkin with the Woods and see Gpa Brent's Spectuacular costume. He goes ALL OUT each year and he will not give anyone ONE CLUE as to what he will be, we all gather round and wait for the unveiling on All Hallow's Eve and then he himself (usually never speaks either, once in costume) goes around and gives the neighbor's a real trick for his treats. I've heard that Uncle Lance's costume's going to be pretty scary too. We'll have to wait and see I guess. We get to take the girls trick or treating too and see some of our long lost friends around J's old neighborhood. Ellyse is going to be a Barbie Princess and Allie will be a little Leopard. Jason's going as nurse Joker from the Dark Knight and who knows if I'll find anything to slap on at the last minute. I'll post pictures later.

If you're a slacker like me, here's some ideas for your costumes according to your sign. Click Here to Read.


OOOOhhh...Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: