Thursday, August 14, 2008

ABC Tag
Sarah tagged me so here goes.


A- Attatched or single- Attached!
B- Best Friends - My husband, our families, Cindy, Kent
C-Cake or pie- Food? Yes!

D-Day- I think I like Thursday’s a lot. 1. Because Ugly Betty is on TV (unless there’s a stupid strike) 2. I usually get to hang out at home with everyone after working and we don’t have to do anything. 3. Anticipation for the weekend.
E-Essential items- Cell Phone and Keys, kids
F-Favorite color- Electric Blue. It’s a deep, deep blue that just gets me every time I see it.

G- Gummy Bears or Worms- Food? Uh Hello? Give it here!
H-Hometown- Eden, garden of.

I-Indulgences- CHEESECAKE! Chips, Chocolate. I just realized all of those foods start with ch. Diet coke w/ lime or vanilla or cherry. Diet lemon lime drink from walmart. Yummy thick bread. Pizza. Can you tell I like food?

J-January or July- July. Ellyse’s birthday and it’s summer.
K- Kids- Ellyse and Allie
L- Life is Incomplete without - Laughter
M- Marriage date- August 21, 2001

N-Number of siblings- 1 brother, 1 sister
O- Oranges or apples- Food, yes!
P-Phobias or fears- watching my kids get harmed
Q- Quote- “You’re freakin hot” from my husband
R- Reason to smile- The blessings I have
S- Season- Spring, and fall.
T- Tag- Natlaie, Darby, Melissa
U- Unknown fact about me- I once jumped off a 40 foot cliff – into water.
V- Vegan or oppressor of animals- I love Ruby River Steaks!
W- Worst habit- looking on internet at work
X- X rays or ultrasounds- Have you ever seen a real x-ray of something of yours? It’s way cool!
Y- Your favorite food- I’m gonna go with Mexican.
Z- Zodiac sign- Pisces.

I'm such a sucker for things like this. I like them.

No comments: