Friday, May 16, 2008

Ramblings of a 3 year old


"Mom, I'm really tired, I need some milk"
We go get the milk. She informs me that the milk bottle in the fridge is not hers, it's Allie's. "Where's your bottle?"
"In the dishwasher" I find it, and fill it with milk.
"I'm getting cold in here"
"Cold?"
"Yeh, I'm getting so cold and lonely in here"..........okay then.

Then while the milk was warming up..
"Mom, we don't have dragons outside our house."
"What?!"
"We don't have dragons outside our house."
"Dragons?"
"Yup"
"No, we don't have dragons outside our house"
"May be tomorrow we'll have dragons outside our house"
"...May be"

Then..
She went on to inform me about the burnt out light in the chandalier in the front room and told me how we'll have to have the boys over to fix the burnt out light. (I let her know that I could handle it) I think she truely was REALLY tired. :)

No comments: