Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Spring 2021 Update

Spring 2021- Prom dress shopping was so fun! Ellyse always has a sidekick when it comes to girly things. I had a blast playing 'dress-up' with my girlies. I was exhausted at the end of the day though.  I was so happy that Ellyse finally got to go to a high school dance with someone she loves. 
Ellyse ended up in this beauty. The above blue dress was tried on by a girl while we were waiting for E to come out with another dress on and we all gasped that she looked exactly like Cinderella. 
Sadie and Gimli play so hard together. It's quite entertaining. 
Spring blooms around West Point
Mall Madness Baby!! Wahoo!! My old version used to screw up the Kitchen store's name by saying, There is a sale in the 'Chichen Store.'  The new version calls the movie theatre the 'boobie theatre.'  Good times!
Allie made the cheer team!!
Ellyse left toenails till the last possible second before her dance. We put it on as she was heading out the door. 
Mother's Day Breakfast. 
Mother's day/Easter celebration at my parents
Memorial Day 21.
I brought a single red rose to put on her grave this year. Marilyn Langveld always brought her mom, my grandma a single flower on her birthday for giving birth to her. I thought it was a sweet memory to recreate. Ellyse had to work that day. Bummer!

 

No comments: