Thursday, December 30, 2021

Fall 2021

Here's a bunch of photos from a bunch of months. Look how cute Sadie is while she waits for me to come back upstairs at my parent's house. 
Ute Wreath for Jason's anniversary present.
Allie's 1st assembly.
Solitude hike.

Penguins.
We were released as a Relief Society Presidency. About 2 years of being the president of the Relief Society in the 2nd ward was such a learning experience. I'm so glad that I was given this opportunity to serve the Lord and those in our ward. It really is true that you love those you serve. These ladies were amazing to serve with!


 Allie and Ava had a game at our jr. high. It's so fun that they get to cheer together!





A nice fund-raiser that we went to. This was the cutest tray! I was outbid though. Bummer.
I did a Senior highlight on FB and dug out some of my favorite pictures of our sweet senior. 
Got a new washer and dryer. Our washer was leaking. 
This little puppy was at the Egan's. We got to play with her. She was darling. 
Our yearly birthday dinner with my parents. 
For Jason's birthday this year, I surprised him with a trick or treat experience during the day. He got to go to a bunch of friend's houses and trick or treat on his big day. 
Pumpkin picking
We went out to eat to celebrate dad's new job! He was hired on at Easton.
Allie's Halloween dance 21
A fun Suday night at Margaret's. 
We also celebrated Jason's new job by going to a Utah Ute football game. We tried to eat at the Spaghetti Factory but didn't leave enough time to do so. We ended up at Cafe Rio instead, due to timing.
It was such a fun game!! Utes win 38 to 10!
Went to Sweet Rolled Tacos after. It was quite the place.
Allie's Friendsgiving. 
Thanksgiving at our place this year.
Hey deer, I'm not here to mess wiht your babes. 
Allie and Ava's first competition with an actual audience!!
Utes are going to the Rose Bowl.  I came home from Valley Girl's night and Jason had bought me these and had a display of all Utah hats and Jerseys displayed our on our couches. 
Festivus 
Watching Everly has been such a fun thing we got to do this year. 
Braces off!!
Fun remanences from my childhood.
Taylor Graduated WSU! BS in Business!!
A peek at our Christmas Eve.

 

No comments: