Thursday, December 30, 2021

Christmas 2021

Valley Girl Christmas party at Lindee's. It was a fun fun night.



Cindy and my friends from childhood got to play in the 'playhouse' under my parent's stairs. I went in there this December to get some decorations and took a few photos of the declarations on the walls. I failed to get a picture of the fight between Andrea and myself about who stinks the most. 
Enjoying a winter storm. I was taking a video and before I could end it, the power went out. It had been quite a while since our power was out. Allie was a bit panicky when she realized she couldn't charge her phone. 
Christmas Eve!! The best day!
Prime Rib!! Yum!






After all the presents are opened, we get to sit around and reminisce. 







The Tuesday before Christmas Eve, I came down with Influenza A! Not fun but so glad it was the Rona. I missed out on my favorite Tuesday at my parent's house. I was so bummed! I wore a mask for the most part of all the celebrations. Stupid sickness!Party Time.




The girls reaction to Jason opening up their gifts from them. 


Ellyse's favorite gift this year.

Christmas Eve after Santa showed up! He and I go way back. 
Christmas morning!!

Sadie dog opening her present. 







This video may not be suitable for everyone. Allie followed Ava's lead and took notes during several conversations throughout the year. She then compiled them into a family quote book. It's my favorite. 




Old vs. New

Over the years, I have collected quite a few different sets of silverware from different people and places. Some were given, some were stolen..on accident. Shut up. I have a problem, okay?! 

I finally got a real-life matching set this year! 
So pretty.
My yummy blanket!! It's sooo soft! Watch out Minky Couture, Ross is coming for ya. 

Congratulations! You made it to the end. I'm impressed.

 Such very very good days! Merry Christmas!

No comments: