Thursday, December 30, 2021

2021 San Diego Trip


Here's our hotel room. Nice toilet.;)

Impromptu photo shoot.
More views from the hotel.




I was going to let these two walk over Starbucks, which was right across the street from our hotel, but I received a prompting to go with them. Nothing happened but you gotta follow those promptings.
Our View
Old Town Day. The place that Allie let out the biggest burp known to man, in public. We were so proud. ;(





Padre Game. It was sad when Tatits Jr got injured in the 1st inning and couldn't play the rest of the game. This was the whole reason Allie wanted to go. 

One morning, we went out for breakfast. We decided on Richard Walker's pancake house. I'm so glad we did! I had the BEST apple pancake know to man. 
Check out the size of this of this pancake. It was boiling hot with sugar and apple cinnamon goodness. I ate the ENTIRE thing in one sitting. It was that good. 
Pool day.
Harbor Cruise night did not disappoint. Except for trying to find a place to eat in a reasonable time frame. That wasn't fun.
Under the bridge to Coronodo.


Seals
We landed at this place for dinner, after trying to decide where to eat for about an hour. We then waited about another 45 minutes for our food. The girls and I were able to run over to Sea Port Village while we waited for our food to grab their souvenirs before we left the next day. My feet were killing me! It was worth it once we found out this was a place that was filmed in the original Top Gun movie. 
The jukebox from the movie.

 

No comments: