Sunday, July 22, 2018

Spring 2018 Part 1

Happy Friday the 13th, in Spring.

Ellyse decided she wanted to join us this time.
It was her first real haunted house. 
We all actually had a really fun time.


I didn't realize how many photos I ended up taking of just one  of our children.  I swear we all were around too. This one just happened to turn 11 this spring.



Allie and I went on a bike ride one night and ended up at the 'seashell park.'  






Just a typical evening with these crazy kids.  We were in front of Grandma Diane's house.




Just your typical couple out walking their...pig. Their very large pig.


Celebrating Allie's birthday.




Dinner at Rumbi.  Daddy was thrilled. ;)



We also packed and cleaned up a lot of our old house this spring.  Here is Allie's Art Wall.


Goodbye to Allie's small closet!  Good that she got a large closet.  Bad that we lost the height chart on the side of it.



Also hung out with family. This cute face ended up on our camera roll.


A little gem. 


We celebrated Father's Day and Mother's Day at Egan's house.  Here's my dad opening his socks.  My mom wanted socks also.  I guess I forgot to grab a picture of her opening her wonderful gift. :)


Mother's day for me.


I was able to get to chaperone at Allie's Aquarium field trip.  It was fun!
She wanted a few pictures of some of her elementary friends.

Kathryne

Grace

Haven and Sheyne


Danielle and Kyra and me.















No comments: