Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ballerina's

This year BOTH the girls get to take dance classes. And how lucky for me, they're classes are both at the exact same time on the exact same day. Now, that's perfection! Thanks Starstruck for awesome scheduling! All I have to do is wait around to pick them up.

They're both loving their classes. Constantly asking if today is the day they get to go to dance class. This is a total transformation from last year when Ellyse wouldn't go back to tumbling after the 2nd or 3rd week. I think it's because all three of us girls are either taking or teaching at the same time. Plus, her teacher rocks!

My wonderfully talented friend Carly's little girl takes the same class as Allie and she took these beauts for me. Thanks so much C! Check out her beautiful blog and photography here and or her webdesign page here.

Gotta love ballerina's!

No comments: