Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just so you know

Allie informed me this morning whilest driving to work. Wesee's gonna be a mermaid for Halloween.

Me: Oh yeah?

Allie: yep, with BIG BOOBS.

Oh, and last night amidst an argument of who was really in charge of cleaning Ellyse's room.

Ellyse: I don't want to hang all my clothes up.
Me (after telling her for the umpteenth time to hang her clothes up): Ellyse, it's not my responsiblity to clean your room.
Ellyse: Well, it's your house. that you bought. with your money!

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

Ya know, my kids haven't said that one to me yet, I hope they never do. I laughed hard after reading this. Stephen told them that parents have kids so that the kids can do the housework until they get married and have their own kids at 23+yrs. of age. yeah, that one doesn't go over so well, but they still do their chores.
Good luck with yours, she's gonna give it to ya!