Friday, August 28, 2009

FUMING!!!!

Thisstory makes me want to reach through my computer screen and strangle this dirty low person, I'm sorry but he's a complete and utter creep! I seriously hope he goes to Hell, now and in the future. He's sick in the head and what he did should haunt him for years! I cannot believe this story and I live in fear of something like this EVER happening to another child again. It's inhumane and unjust and wrong and hideous. I am sick to my stomach about it and I seriously want to shoot the guy myself, and the wife for not letting this child and her family be together. I'm judging quickly, yes, but who hasn't? This guy needs to be tortured just like what he put this poor poor child/young adult through.

Thank Heaven she finally had the courage to speak up. Who knows how long this would have gone on?

No comments: