Saturday, August 1, 2009

E's answer's to mommy.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? I don't know. Nothing. What are we doing? I explain and ask again.
Um, I don't know.
Hello.


2. What makes mom happy? Um, play around and make messes.

3. What makes mom sad? Blowing up bubbles in her eyes.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle my feet.

5. What was your mom like as a child? A little girl.

6. How old is your mom? 5. smile. I'm 5? no really how old am I? twenty-nine

7. How tall is your mom? Uh, 59 lbs.

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? The doctor show and The Biggest Loser
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? I don't know.

11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning.

What's your mom not very good at? Playing on the slides.

13. What does your mom do for her job? Go to work and stay home on Fridays. - I work on Fridays. HUM?

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Fruit.

15. What do you like about your mom? Uh, playing games with her.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Maggie and the Ferrocious Beast. HUM?

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play slap Jack.

And.....she's gone. Off playing with Allie.

18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same slap jack game.

19. How are you and your mom different? I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? play games and booba. ????????????????????

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? I don't know, what do you like about daddy? - Ah, she's learned the art of distraction.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Cafe Rio. Yeah baby!

No comments: