Friday, April 10, 2009

DIG LADIES!

So, my cousin joined a gym and she gave them my name for a free 2 week trial. Last Wednesday night, we met up at the spin class to give it a shot. I'd never done an actual spin class before but I had spun at home on my spunning machine ahem, stationary bike- which btw, is nothing like a spin bike. The handles on the spin bike move and the bikes have to be fine tuned to your body before you begin the class. Plus, the spin bike has the resistance of a stubborn mule if you push it hard enough and the spin instructor asked us to kick that stubborn mule across the room in the class. Man, was it hard. It was sooo worth it though! At the end of the class, the instructor told us that if we kept up with her, which was not at all easy to do, we'd have burned about 830 or some odd calories. WOW! 8 hundred and thirty! Yep. So, what'd I do? Went home and ate dinner.

Fun class Cind! Thanks!

No comments: