Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tuesday's Totally Useful Information

Hey again. Sorry late again.

Do you like Bath and Body Works stuff? Do you always find yourself asking for it for Christmas? Well, if so, hold off. For the last two years, they have a MAJOR sale right after Christmas, in fact, I think it's the whole month of January. I don't know if they're planning on doing it again this year but if they are, it'll be worth your wait! I've got stuff from the sale for the last two years and it's usually 1/2 off or more what it usually is. I think I get about 5 regular size lotions for 30 bucks or something like that. I've used these things for last minute gift fall backs during the years and just for myself too. It's a really great sale and a really great way to get B & BW on the cheap.

Happy TTUI!

No comments: