Thursday, October 2, 2008

I feel jipped!

So, last Thursday evening Ugly Betty premiered and I happened to be sick so I had even more of an excuse to waste the night away in front of the tube. I was excited for this season to begin because Betty had a big decision to make between two beaus and Daniel was kicked out of his job by the caniving Willimina. They left off on those two cliffhanger's last season. My anticipation level for this premier was high and yet after it was over I was more excited to see the "Grey's" premiere than Betty. I must say it left much to be desired. I hope that the season picks up and it goes well from here on out. I think that they keep hashing the same issues over and over and it never really goes anywhere but back to the same old stuff, different situations. It's a shame. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for a while but I may have more free time come Thursday evenings if things don't start looking up.

No comments: