Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Lesee Lou!

Here's some pictures from Ellyse's birthday. The big number 4! Sorry I didn't take the time to rotate the photos.

Sorry the picture quality is horrible. This was taken from my old camera as my new one was temporarily lost at the time. I know, great timing huh? This is princess Ellyse opening her gifts. She's wearing the lei and hula skirt that my cousin gave her. She wore these and her new princess jammies the next day until I made her get dressed.

This is her princess cake she requested. I found a castle kit at Michaels and put it together and then added the wording and decorations. In case you can't read it it says Happy Birthday Princess Ellyse.

Here she is posing with a bunch of her gifts and the balloons that were scattered all over the floor in the morning of the 15th. I put streamers on the outside of her door while she slept and when she woke up the next morning I could hear her open her door and stop to admire them and then she came in and said thank you so much for my beautiful strings. It was cute! We had such a fun party and she had so much fun playing with all her new toys with her cousins Whitney and Summer and Brynnley the next day. Brynnley slept over for Ellyse's very first sleepover that night. I have so many things to say about our little princess but I'd like to write them in a more private setting and give them to her when she's older. She's such a smart, neat kid and we're so blessed to have her in our lives. We love you Princess Ellyse! Happy Birthday!

No comments: