Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One reason I'd like to be a pilot..the views




Last Saturday I was invited to a bridal shower up in the Ogden Valley and as I got to the entrance of the Canyon, it was closed. So, I was forced to use Trapper's Loop and one thing that I have always loved about Trapper's is the views up there. They are amazing! I feel like I'm on top of the world with nothing but mountain tops in site. I wanted to stay in the car so the pictures aren't the best but pretty good for driving and clicking at the same time. I've decided this is one of the main reasons I want to be a pilot, just for all the amazing views. One day people, one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I see your children's pic. They're so beautiful, so cute... give them love from me. Best wishes for your family!