Monday, December 3, 2007

Tag, you're it.

I was tagged by a friend of mine in an email and thought it'd be fun to put some of these things online. If you're reading this, you're it, you're tagged. You can leave your comments in my comments or just email me with your answers. Here goes..

Four Movies I could watch over and over and over and over..
1. The Italian Job
2. Ocean's Eleven, thirteen
3. How to lose a guy in ten days.
4. Bewitched, the TV series...HUGE fan!!

Four pet peeves..
1. People not using their blinkers. Hello!!! Flip the freakin switch!
2. Okay, I'm not perfect but I hate it when I know that something can be done more logically than it's being done and I tell people how to do it yet they either don't do it or look at me like I'm an idiot.
3. People looking at me like I'm an idiot.
4. Smokers. Three words.. unhealthy, gross, littering.

Four of my favorite things to do in my spare time.
1. I love moments when I'm spending time with my family and just take a metaphorical step back and realize how blessed I am by having such wonderful people to call my own.
2. Laugh, especially with our funny family and Kent.
3. Watch TV, movies
4. Exercise, dance, play tennis, run...okay okay walk jog.
5. Spend alone time with my husband. I LOVE it when we do active things together, hence the play tennis above.
6. Go to the temple with my husband. Such a wonderful place to be with your E.C.
( I have a lot of things I like to do in my spare time)

If I had a time machine, what time period would I go back to...
The eighties...I was a kid, could play with B.F.F.'s "Ray" and Cindy all day long and night and have sleepovers on the trampoline outside and watch the stars and talk about boys and future expectations and just have fun...... and I could eat whatever I wanted to.

Who has most of my respect as a person..
My husband. He's incredibly intelligent and whitty and funny and loyal and on top of all that, he works really hard. He knows how to make me laugh my butt off. He doesn't care what people think of him, he's just himself which is so endearing and admirable. He's quirky. He does things to make me happy. He's an incredible dad and excellent with kids and of course, he's so cute! :) I'm one lucky chicka..I just wish he wouldn't knaw on my shoulder so much. :)

What is my passion?
Flying. Plain and simple.

Okay, there you go, now you know me inside and out, if only it were that easy, but now it's your turn. Go ahead let me know about you inside and out.

No comments: